Number of eligible voters per generation
millennials and the last presidential election
WHEN DO I VOTE?
October 24 -- Early Voting begins for General Election
November 4 -- Last day of Early Voting
November 8 -- General Election Day
hOW DO I PREPARE TO VOTE?
Register | 30 Days before Voting Day
• If you have not registered to vote, fill out this form and mail it to the designated location.
• Not sure if you're registered? Check here using your Texas driver's license and birth date.
Find Your Polling Location
• For early voting, find a location here. It will be open two days prior to the first day of early voting.
• For election day voting, you can only vote at your designated precinct spot. Find that here.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
• Bring a photo ID, acceptable forms are as follows (DL, passport, CHL, etc.)
• Bring your voter registration certificate (will be mailed to you after registration)