Actual Millennials sharing on Millennials
"By far the best consultants I've ever worked with, and I mean it. Let me tell you why.
The spiritual depth of their suggestions were grounded in scripture and were centered on the timeless ways of Jesus in making disciples. So much of what is written about millennials and church are about how to get them to go to your church, rather than how to make them followers of Jesus. Their strategy not only will last to the next generation, but will lead to genuine revival as opposed to just more church goers."
SCOTT DUDLEY | SENIOR PASTOR
"Our team members enjoyed the authenticity of their staff as they shared relevant insights - helping us connect with and better unleash the talent and passion of Millennials.
Grant is NOT a typical corporate speaker…which is precisely the point. He is a “millennial on a mission” and our team left challenged, inspired and equipped to better connect with the largest and most influential group in American history."
TYLER REEVES | PRESIDENT & GENERAL MANAGER - NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
"The success of any local church is measured by successors. The Gospel never changes but it changes clothes in every generation. That’s why I am so supportive of INITIATIVE. The leaders of INITIATIVE are unafraid to explore off the map and chart a bold course for the next generation of church leaders."
GARY BRANDENBURG | SENIOR PASTOR
1. Secret Shopper Sunday Visit
- Sunday School / Young Adult Sunday Small
- Hospitality / Getting Connected
- Sunday Worship
2. Give feedback on our experience after service
- Our Experiences
- 3 to 5 Areas of Focus
- Intentional Strategy with Responsibilities & Goals
3. Written Assessment
1. Secret Shopper Sunday Visit
2. Online Survey with Appropriate Leaders
3. Millennial Workshop for All Staff
4. Strategic Meetings
- Staff under 40
- 10 to 15 Faithful Members under 40
- Youth Pastor, Men/Women Ministry Pastor, and Mission Pastor
5. Deliver First Feedback to Senior Pastor & Executive Pastor
6. Deliver Final Feedback with Strategies to Appropriate Group
- All staff
- Executive Leadership
- Select Church Members
1. "Millennial Insight into Parenting this Digital Generation" | For Parents in the Church
- Why won't they go to church with me?
- Why won't they pick a career and stick with it?
- Why don't they answer my calls?
2. "Millennial Insight into Millennials in the Workplace"
- Why won't they stay longer than a year?
- What incentivizes this generation?
- What should I look for when interviewing a millennial?
3. "Make the Commission Great Again: Why We Can’t Neglect Discipleship"
- What does discipleship look like in the 21st centruy?
- What should you look for in who you disciple?
- How do you make discipleship fit in your busy schedule?
4. Message for Young Adults
Choose a topic below or give one for consideration:
- Singleness as a Gift
- Serving The Church
- The Importance of a Multi-Generational Church
- The Church as a Missional Movement for this Generation
- Fear of Missing Out: Figuring Out God’s Will
WE NEED A FRESH VISION FOR OUR YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY
WE NEED BRIDGES BUILT BETWEEN THE GENERATIONS IN OUR CHURCH
WE NEED TO HIRE THE RIGHT YOUNG PASTOR FOR OUR CHURCH
WE NEED A PRACTICAL PLAN FOR DISCIPLESHIP
WE NEED MORE YOUNG ADULT INVOLVEMENT ON SUNDAY MORNINGS
WE NEED A MORE RELEVANT MARKETING & MESSAGING STRATEGY
We look forward to hearing more about your church. Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you.